Wednesday, April 22, 2009

more on "madonna in studio" - new tracks for 'Greatest Hits & Best Of The Rest'!!!



April 22, 2009

News From The Studio From Madonna's Manager
Had a good day with Madonna in the studio yesterday. She worked on an amazing dance track with Paul Oakenfold producing - no title yet but will keep you posted. She also started a second one, so we are hoping to have two tracks done this week.

Next week she is working with another producer on one more track. Two of these tracks from these sessions will be on the Greatest Hits album.

I will try and get her to go on Twitter this week....wish me luck.

-Guy Oseary

2 new tracks

1 reworked track from american life era


from anna

I can EXCLUSIVELY reveal that Madonna is rerecording one of her early singles, which she consideres 'the ultimate one that got away', to be the lead single on her upcoming 'Greatest Hits & Best Of The Rest' 4 CD package. (sidewalk talk - woo hoo)

-neil sean

2 comments:

  1. I have an awesome Sidewalk Talk remix (not sure what's it's called, but I'd guess the Cyber remix). It opens with Madonna saying, "Hello, all you CyberHeads. Recognize my voice? It's Madonna." It's my ALL-TIME favorite workout song. F***ING AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now that my iPod was accidentally wiped, I don't have it anymore and can't find it! This is a tragedy!

    ReplyDelete