Saturday, January 2, 2010

Madonna's Best Film Since Desperately Seeking Susan - Filth and Wisdom.






She may not have starred in it but the whole thing was "Madonna". It was fantastic and I can't believe how long it took me to see it. She has a great eye, is a great story teller, great characters, sews the film together wonderfully. A true student of cinema. As a fan since 1983, it was really impressive to see that she is a great film maker.

I had always known, because she has always said, how much Christopher Flynn meant to her - but I never knew that we really owe a great deal to him. And that She has never forgotten him or that.

I look forward to her future films.

2 comments:

  1. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that... buy dvd le bureau season 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic posting! Lots of useful information and inspiration, both of which we all need!Relay appreciate your work. buy dvd tyrant season 2

    ReplyDelete