1. I'm Addicted2. Turn Up The Radio3. Some Girls4. Falling Free5. Love Spent
1. Love Spent2. I'm A Sinner3. I'm Addicted4. Some Girls5. Beautiful Killer
im a sinner - BRILLIANT!
1. I'm Addicted (this song is fire!)2. Some Girls (so underrated)3. Beautiful Killer4. Masterpiece5. I'm A Sinner... I like it that way! ;-)
MASTERPIECE - the LIVE TO TELL of 2012!
I didn't like Masterpiece to begin with, but then came the point where I was dreaming of the song and it's been stuck in my head ever since. It is stunning and very powerful. I think people forget just how good Madonna ballads are! She brings a vulnerability that no one else has. Whitney was my favourite artist, her stunning voice moved me to tears often and she will always be The Voice, but madonna had better material and that vulnerability.
1. Love Spent (don't see this one moving anytime soon. I usually repeat it 3-4 times)2. Gang Bang3. I'm A Sinner4. Turn up the Radio5. Beautiful KillerTruth be told, there isn't a track on this album I don't like, but these are the five stuck in my head most often. 'Some Girls' JUST missed the list.
1 - Beautiful killer2 - Im addicted 3 - Love spent4 - Some girls 5 - Turn Up the radio
To be honest...ALL OF THEM.But I find that these get repeated a bit more than others...Love SpentGang BangI'm AddictedTurn Up The RadioI'm A SinnerBeautiful Killerxoxo'Bday Song' is also guilty pleasure. :)
I'm addicted as to be the next single! The first two singles does not showcase the brilliance of mdna,
1. Gang Bang2. I'm Addicted3. I Don't Give A4. Love Spent5. Turn Up The RadioBut having said that, every songs complimented each other so well.
Pud here's my review:http://www.amazon.com/review/R3S2X0AXVJNTKH/ref=cm_cr_rdp_permI think my top 5 right now are:1) Love Spent2) I Fucked Up3) Best Friend4) Superstar5) I'm Addicted
01) I'm Addicted02) Beautiful Killer03) Love Spent04) I'm A Sinner05) Turn Up The Radio
This comment has been removed by the author.
1 - Love Spent2 - Beautiful Killer3 - Girl Gone Wild4 - Masterpiece5 - I'm Addicted...but i love them all...
Love SpentTurn Up the RadioSome GirlsBest FriendGirl Gone WildThis album is beyond my expectations. It is simply epic.
Love SpentFalling FreeTurn Up The RadioGirl Gone WildGang Bangbut Some Girls, I'm A Sinner, Masterpiece, I'm Addicted, Beautiful Killer, B-Day Song, I Don't Give A, Give Me All Your Love are close behind.
I'm Addicted (this is fiyah)Turn Up The RadioLove SpentFalling Free (I get emotional every time I hear it)Superstar
Love SpentGang BangI Dont Give A Girl Gone WildTurn Up The Radio
LUVing this record! Here are my faves...Love SpentTurn up the radioGang BangFalling FreeI don't give aDamn this is hard! I like everything except a very few. Love Spent is a classic, and in my group of faves of all time. LOVE IT
1. Beautiful Killer2. I'm Addicted3. Love Spent4. Gang Bang5. Some GirlsFor me, one of M.'s best records ever. Current, alittle bit ahead of its time combined with familiar sounds of yesterday. Just brilliant!
1. Love Spent2. I'm Addicted3. Some Girls4. Best Friend5. Turn Up The RadioI'm obsessed with 'Love Spent' (both versions)!
Me as well. Love Spent is Gold!
1. Gang Bang2. I'm Addicted3. Love Spent4. Beautiful Killer5. I Don't Give A... but Masterpiece, Some Girls, Falling Free and I'm A Sinner are more masterpieces of the album. The whole album is perfect.
1. Love Spent2. I'm A Sinner3. Some Girls4. I'm Addicted5. I Don't Give A
i love Gang Bang, Beautiful Killer, Turn Up The Radio, B-Day Song and all the others. I even love Give Me All Your Luvin' :)Falling Free is pure MAGIC.
I am shocked Gang Bang isn't at the top of each of those lists! IT'S AWESOME! 1. Gang Bang2. Beatuifu Killer3. Love Spent4. Falling Free5. I'm Addicted (which is such a grower, I can only see it climbing this list!)Guilty Pleasure: Girl Gone Wild. LOVE THIS! Unashamed for my love for this jam.
Why guilty? Why possible shame?? It's a great, classic Madonna pop song that most love (just not most of her bitter, rude, bitchy and queeny fans) :)
Gang BangLove SpentFalling FreeTurn Up the RadioI Don't Give A
1. I'm Addicted2. Superstar3. I'm A Sinner4. Turn Up The Radio5. Girl Gone Wild/Give Me All Your Luvin'
1. Love Spent2. I Don't Give A..3. I'm Addicted4. Falling Free5. Best Friend
1. Gang Bang / Love Spent2. I'm a Sinner / Falling Free3. Turn Up The Radio / Love Spent (Acoustic)4. I'm Addicted / I Fucked Up5. Some Girls / Masterpiececould never go for just five of 'em - I fu**ing love this record
Love SpentTurn Up The RadioGang BangGirl Gone WildI'm AddictedI Fucked Up
1. I'm addicted2. Gang Bang3. Girl Gone Wild4. Love Spent5. Turn Up The Radio
Love SpentGang BangI'm A SinnerFalling FreeI Fucked Up
Hard to choose Puddles.1. I'm a Sinner2. Turn Up The Radio3. Beautiful Killer4. I'm Addicted5. Gang Bang
1.I'm Addicted2. Gang Bang3. Some Girls4. Love Spent5.I'm a Sinner
i see only 3 out of the 39 comments so far where retarded enough to put b'day song in their top five. it must be her worst song ever!1, love spent2, girl gone wild,3, i'm addicted4, Gang bang#5, i fucked up
1. Girl Gone Wild (that video - best in a long time)2. I'm Addicted3. Turn Up The Radio4. Some Girls5. Love Spent
some girls has a miss kittin vibe, don't you think? it's in the vocal delivery mostly.