Friday, February 15, 2013

#Madonna Speaks About Mark Kamins' Passing.



Earlier this afternoon terrible news broke about Madonna's first producer, Mark Kamins suffering “a massive coronary”.  In a statement to The Hollywood Reporter, Madonna writes: "I'm very sorry to hear about Marks death. I haven't seen him for years but if it weren't for him, I might not have had a singing career. He was the first DJ to play my demos before I had a record deal. He believed in me before anyone else did. I owe him a lot. May he Rest in Peace."

10 comments:

  1. our heros are going away omg so sad

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAD SAD SAD! only 57 and her words are so touching. LONG LIVE EVERYBODY & DANCETERIA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First producer? Are you sure about that?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess you cant get enough of wanking eh, Atif?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about her stuff with The Breakfast Club and Emmy? Plus the stuff she did for Gotham music? Stephen Bray was definately producing Madonna before she got signed to Sire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madonna's quote touched me! Everybody is a song and near-hit that will never be forgotten! Rock in Peace, Mark! Maddy, you are a guardian Angel of Music!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sad to hear about Mark. Rest in peace brother and thank you for giving the World Madonna.

    ReplyDelete